NOTICE:The Bouncing DD's Have left the Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTICE:The Bouncing DD's Have left the Building

Yes, it is currently safe to re-enter the forboobin' zone heretofore known as BG Games.....Warning Will Robinson:snip:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

that must be some good crack you're smoking :laugh:

Comment

Crack is so 90's, everyone knows cool people use heroine, only losers smoke crack :devil:

Comment

Spoken like a TRUE loser, 'spose yer fav group is 3 Doors Down???

All my friends smoke either crack/crank and or Drano despite my best efforts to smooth 'em into one 'o my eightballs of cheva at an $80 deluxe comes with crack *****/$10 1 hr room deal..........it just seems like America's gone to Total shyte anymore :rofl:

And here, i thought it was difficult to get these Boobs, it took me thrice as long to get un-Boobed........well, without loosin' 'em completely............trust me THEY will be back, just givin' ya'll a wee break on that cleavage thing.......let your eyes settle just a Tad Bit :?:

Comment

thank god too, all that up & down motion was making me sea sick :barf:

:laugh:

Comment

Actually I only ever smoked weed, and that was twice down at the beach. The second time I threw up all over 3 hot girls that were sitting in bed with me....that was the last time I ever did any drugs :)

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
              thank god too, all that up & down motion was making me sea sick :barf:

:laugh:

Jeeese Minibubba, ya was just supposed to follow them bouncing balloons......not catch every nipple wit yo tongue:flames:

Comment

she didn't seem to mind :shrug:

Comment

Ahh, ohhkaydokiee, i confess my tongue had so damn many blissters i jes hada give it a rest...........but, just for a short spell....mind ya:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Fatguy3
                    Actually I only ever smoked weed, and that was twice down at the beach. The second time I threw up all over 3 hot girls that were sitting in bed with me....that was the last time I ever did any drugs :)

WARNING!!!!!! This is a next Governor of California speach in the making!! But, Hey, at least he's NOUGHT from Texas, even if he has smoked 1 joint & had sex with both Tamie Faye Baker, Bill Clinton and Martha Stewart all on the same Prom Night.....:flames: But,, he ain't tellin' us if O.J. was driving or just Who in the Hell he actually went to the Prom with........Sounds like
                    another damn Republican to Me:thumb:

Watch this up and comer for more tax evading updates:blah: :blah: :rofl:

Comment

I dont' display sigs, so maybe I'm the lucky one.......

Comment

That's only cuz your Avatars are too sexy for sigs:shh:

Comment

I think gravity will be working soon anyway, specially with all that bouncing around she is doing :rofl:

Comment

I think, without the bra, gravity took it's effect long ago

Comment

must have been too much, she hasn't come back...

Comment

Working...
                              X