• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• singe? :confused:

Comment

• singe = pubic hair melt down = major friction = unlubricated sex

cheese grater
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• ok, this is going to be a weird one

cheese grater = fondue = wine = drunk = sex

hair scrunchie

Comment

• hair scrunchie=pulled hair=yanked har=rough sex

extra crunchy peanut butter :lips:

Comment

• extra crunchy peanut butter = breakfast = overnight stay = sex the night before

valve oil

Comment

• valve oil = trumpet = blowing your own horn cuz ya got laid

vertual doctor

Comment

• virtual (?) doctor = virtual world = online = IM sex

wanna

Comment

• wanna = i wanna have sex = motivation to have sex = disappointing one night stand

cute smilies

Comment

• cute smilies = stiff yellow appendages = sticky oversexed emoticons

Haggis

Comment

• Re: Everything is related to SEX

How about relating milk? This is one thing that I dont miss while I go to retire after the day end. So it can be said as Milk=boobs=bedtime=sex! What do ya think did I get this right? Nevertheless found it quite interesting to see these relationships that eventually points to sex. This is one thing which can relieve us all from the stress and hassles of the day and make us ready for the next day. Nice posts thanks

Comment

Well you people have left nothing for me, and neither can I come up with any more ideas that can relate to sex, whatever comes in my mind I find is already present here. Nevertheless I must admire that this has been an excellent thread so far! I did not want to break the chain though it was just because I saw no one is posting here after the above poster I decided to write, will be eager to see some more relationships that lead to sex, so c'mon guys cheer up and get on the groove once more!

Comment

When I was a small boy we used to write on the walls:
                          John + Katie = Hot Sex in The bed

and
                          That was very funy...

Comment

Well man when I was just a small kid, I was about to be a detective, and always like to investigate every thing..... I can remember the day when the first time I found condom in neighbor's garbage can. At first I didn't understand why they left those balloons in garbage can. Then I took them to my friends..... And they told me what those balloons are and where they get used<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:25.5pt; height:11.25pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\babu\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_im age001.gif" o:href="http://forums.tweaktown.com/images/smilies/knife.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->.

Comment

lol@bekesh

Comment

haggis = well filled scotish man = relaxed = in the mood for sex

antarctica
                                http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
                                X