No announcement yet.

Everything is related to SEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *That was quiet an entrance Steve(MrScruff), cause for a minute there I thought I was in the wrong thread* LMOA

Rage Against The Machine = angry = frustration = needing to get some satisfaction = partner = loooooooooooong foreplay = sexual gratification

short

Comment

• Why thankyou - i could just simply say:

short=someones *****=sexual organ=sex

but that would be boring - how about

short is in the name shortbread which isn't infact bread with stunted growth but is in fact a tasty biscuit, like sex of which the pleasure is greatly increased with foreplay so to the pleasure of a biscuit can be increased by dipping it in tea, Mr T is a member of the A-Team, and as ive been told many times before theres no I in team, however i was quick to point out that theres a e and a m......which makes me, me or ME is a sleeping disorder (i think), and to help you sleep you need to get tired so doctors recommend having frequent and hot............

camomile tea, sh*t im back on tea again, erm......back once AGAIN with the renagade master was a fatboy slim re-mix of the wild child original, to have wild children you probably need to give birth in the jungle, and to give birth you need to be pregnant - unless you were on a heavey session of guiness the night before and lads ......... thats not a baby.......

so to cut a long story short: to have babys you need to have SEX!! wooopiee

next is TweakTown

ta ta

Comment

• *well, I'm not into writing looooooooong stories, so here's a short one for ya.* :D

Tweaktown = Tweak Cafe = suggestive pictures = wild imagination = getting excited = getting yourself aroused = hand sex

malfunction

Comment

• malfunction= can't function=fuction as in party=party means booze=sex!

Comment

• well done. But you seem to have forgotten the next word........plz?

Comment

• ermmm....crap nasting knorr micro noodles :laugh:

ta ta

Comment

• crap nasting knorr micro noodles = working up an appetite = hard @ it = sex

raging river

Comment

• Raging river=river of love (where the hell did i get that from)=corny song title (most likely)=good song title=blood sugar SEX magik

and the next word please carol

.....constanant please carol

G

.....and a vowel.....

O

and a constantant....

M

......and another vowel please carol.....

E

.....and last of all another constantant

Z

...okay get ready for another edition of countdown ......go.....

ta ta

p.s the word is GOMEZ ;)

Comment

• Gomez=A guy's last name I use to know= Very nice body he had= Many of many times I just wanted to jump that nice body= till one day.... we started dating= the first time= at the beach= on the life gard stand= under the moon light= GOOOOD SEX!!

Bootie lisious:

(thinks for the wonderful memories) hehehe

Comment

• bottie lisious = backside = frontside = around the world sex

hot tub
                      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• hot tub = large tub = enter with a partner = nice foreplay = good sex

ice pads :mad:
                        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                        Last Updated:
                        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                        ======================
                        jabber : [email protected]
                        =======================
                        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                        yabaa dabaa doo...
                        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• ice pads = kind like ice cubes = up and down = extended sex = hours before ya smoke that cigarette = all night sex

Whip cream and cherries
                          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• hot=sex that was soooo easy.......

or maybe hot tub=tub of butter=butter made out of milk=milk=cows=animals=ferrets=trouser legs=jeans=buttons and zips=undo buttons and zips=trouser fall down= pants fall down= all clother fall off=SEX (as long as theres someone there willing to have sex with you or else you will look like a right nob!)

ta ta

oh erm......Oxford Scholar

Comment

• oopss please for give me i read the wrong page and replied to the wrong message erm whipped cream = on boobs= SEX

oxford scholar

ta ta

Comment

• oxford scholar = all brains and no d*ck = very little pleasure = undesirable sex

mittens

Comment

Working...
                                X