Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen McGrath - 3/29 a top effort

Comment

Ok the South Africans are all out for 106 collecting 6 ducks in their innings with Andy Bicheal finishing with 5 wickets for 19 runs. :D
      <center> </center>

Comment

At the tea break Australia are 1 for 34 after 8 overs with Gilchrist out for 8. ;)
        <center> </center>

Comment

WOW!

Comment

LOL - They killed them, kind of made South Africa could pretty pathetic there.

Comment

Well that's it. Australia slaughtered the South Africans. :thumb:
              Mark Waugh actually pulled his finger out and went right off after the bowlers and scored well.
              ME Waugh not out 55
              +AC Gilchrist b Pollock 8
              RT Ponting b Klusener 33
              DR Martyn not out 6
              Extras (lb 1, w 1, nb 3) 5
              Total (2 wickets, 18.4 overs) 107
              <center> </center>

Comment

Andy Bichel gets "Man of the Match" and we jump to 2nd on the table with the extra 1 point bonus for achieving the target inside 40 overs. :thumb:
                <center> </center>

Comment

Australia didn't even last 20 overs? how crap is that?

what, we won?!?!? HOW CRAP ARE THEY?!?

*does little dance* go aussie, go aussie, go go go aussie...

actually, i watched a bit of each innings.. was a pretty pathetic effort by SA...

Comment

Another point is that the Kiwis are pretty cluey at playing Shane Warne, the Proteas have no idea - one dismissal last time they played here reminded me of that Mike Gatting dismissal by Warnie - an absolute classic
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

And I would have hated to pay for a ticket and got this one-sided game - the match was a sellout :(

Comment

lol
                        it was a rather short match

nice and fast :D
                        TT Original

Comment

I agree Albinus. I the game I went to at the MCG the other week went for the full 50 overs.

Comment

One of the best games I went to was a Sheffield Shield match between QLD and TAS at the 'Gabba. This was about 4 years ago, and Matthew Hayden hit one Tasmanian bowler for 18 runs off his first over... IN A TEST MATCH!!!

He scored his 3000th SS run that day, and scored almost 200 at nearly a run a ball - including one big 6 that almost went into the top stand at the 'Gabba :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                              One of the best games I went to was a Sheffield Shield match between QLD and TAS at the 'Gabba. This was about 4 years ago, and Matthew Hayden hit one Tasmanian bowler for 18 runs off his first over... IN A TEST MATCH!!!

He scored his 3000th SS run that day, and scored almost 200 at nearly a run a ball - including one big 6 that almost went into the top stand at the 'Gabba :eek:
                              Albinus I reckon you and I can get all these non-Aussies into cricket yet, what do you think?

Comment

Well for that we need some sites..... http://www.baggygreen.com.au is the obvious one, very detailed with lots of links for those who are interested :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X