Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oops!

    I was adding a new style set and messed up the forums colors, I'll have it fixed soon. :o

  • #2
    now here is an example of top quality administration ;) :p
    TweakTown [email protected] Team

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by [size=7
      Tweak[/size]]
      I was adding a new style set and messed up the forums colors, I'll have it fixed soon. :o
      Very interesting. :?:
      But the deep pink scroll bars are gone. :thumb:
      :cheers:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Andy
        now here is an example of top quality administration ;) :p
        LOL come on give me a break... :o

        Comment


        • #5
          well i got a screenie of it just for the hell of it :D

          EDIT: soz tweaky ol boy, it ain't gonna go away that easily :p
          TweakTown [email protected] Team

          Comment


          • #6
            All fixed, I've left the border colors different on purpose. I think it looks better.

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought the green was cool.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

              Comment


              • #8
                I create some more styles soon which you can choose from, just have to work out how to do it properly... ;)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought I had a problem with my comp to start off with....lol :eek:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                    I create some more styles soon which you can choose from, just have to work out how to do it properly... ;)
                    maybe you should refer to the Vbulletin FAQ or HELP file for admins or whateva :p :laugh:
                    TweakTown [email protected] Team

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Andy


                      maybe you should refer to the Vbulletin FAQ or HELP file for admins or whateva :p :laugh:
                      That is classifed as a manual, I don't read manuals... :D

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr.Tweak


                        That is classifed as a manual, I don't read manuals... :D
                        oh, how dumb of me..... your a *cough* super l33t admin rolemodel :p
                        TweakTown [email protected] Team

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          well it happns to the best of us

                          remember the jericho forums andy :?:
                          TT Original

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mr. C
                            I thought the green was cool.
                            i think the green is more elegant as well :D

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm fond of my "blue". After all, it's the base colors for TweakTown and always will be. It's a color people can use to associate TweakTown with.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X