Map of Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map of Iraq

Topograhical map of Iraq (circa June 2003).

http://www.computer-repairs.ca/ken.html

:rofl: :cheers:

But really there are millions of innocents over there (would've been more if Saddam hadn't of tested his weapons on them first) and it's really only several hundred thousand that need to be erased.

Comment

I agree Wiggo, should have done it 7 years ago

If it were me, I'd invite Hussein over to watch it on the big screen:thumb:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Anyone seen footage of the cakehole on TV lately? :?:

Maybe he was hit a bit more than expected/told as it's only his ass lickers that are showin' up of late. ;)

Comment

Don't worry guys...that map is not coming into existence EVER ;)
          US has ALREADY given a 4.8 Million dollar and another so-caller small contract to one of Washington's construction company to ressurrect the "Umm Qasr" port.
          Mr. Colin Powell have also declared that all the major developement contracts will be given to US construction companies only (Yup you heard that right...Brits and Aussies will have to wait) but the companies in their selves can then distribute the sub-contracts to any country they want.
          The money or in other words the developement charge will be derived from Iraqi Oil wells which US will develop for next few years!
          Britain has already officially protested against this scheme of distributing contracts while Australian view is awaited. The ironical part is that no one will ask Iraqi's about it, who have suffered sanctions for last 11 years and now will have to give their oil to US for the favour of developement that US will do in Iraq.
          I wonder whether they would have needed that resurrection if US never attacked them. :?:
          :cheers:
          Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
          Last Updated:
          10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
          ======================
          jabber : [email protected]
          =======================
          Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
          yabaa dabaa doo...
          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I can't help but wonder how many ports in America could stand resurrecting:?:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

yea and how many Mc donanlds they R going to install in them....:lips:

Comment

and i wonder who would eat in them. may be american soldiers, cos Iraqi's won't be able to afford 'em...especially after getting their oil developed by US. :rofl:
                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                Last Updated:
                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                ======================
                jabber : [email protected]
                =======================
                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                yabaa dabaa doo...
                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

There's the answer, US/Iraqi oil @ $65 a barrel with coupon for free McDonald's Kid's Meal :woot:
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
                  X