Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

umm... strange to say the least

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • umm... strange to say the least

    http://www.whitehouse.org/kids/tobacco.asp

  • #2
    Ummm... :?: :confused:

    Comment


    • #3
      All I can say is

      ROFLMFAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Albinus
        All I can say is

        ROFLMFAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
        I guess that's the only thing you can do. The first thing I looked at was the URL thinking it was fake, but it seems real to me.

        Comment


        • #5
          The official White House site is http://www.whitehouse.gov , this is http://www.whitehouse.org :geek:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Albinus
            The official White House site is http://www.whitehouse.gov , this is http://www.whitehouse.org :geek:
            Uhuh, that explains it! :thumb:

            Comment


            • #7
              Thinkin' of takin' up smokin' Andy? :confused:
              At your ripe old age, don't be silly. :no:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, don't smoke or you'll end up a cranky old man like Wiggo!!! :very angr






                j/k Wiggo : party ha

                Comment


                • #9
                  Old yes but cranky? <img src="http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/skulll.gif">

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    gee you're a laugh Wiggo :laugh:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wiggo
                      Thinkin' of takin' up smokin' Andy? :confused:
                      At your ripe old age, don't be silly. :no:
                      <center>:cheers:</center>
                      well actually no, i found this site on the.... erm..... ocau forums... ok, i admit it... i'm a forum slut :( :cry:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        looks like somebody had a lot of time on their hands

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          since when are there such things as forum sluts??? wouldn't that be a forum JUNKIE?????

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dlab'sDaughter
                            since when are there such things as forum sluts??? wouldn't that be a forum JUNKIE?????
                            fine... forum junkie... but forum slut sounds....... different :devil win

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i'm as forum administrator :p

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X