Smile Stories!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not quite....

it's a nice day, i'm sitting there waving at ya, then some grumpy ******* walks up, gets in an argument with me.. starts a gunfight.. he misses with a machine gun (like they always do in the movies).. I get a headshot with a pistol (like the movies.. ;)) I'm happy.. i'm the king... then paranoia sets in.. some ******* comes in with a flak cannon.. sends me to hell.. not a good thing... :D

Comment

:confused: :shoot3: :snip: : peace: :angry con :kay:

Comment

Argument with Kay and then sorting it out, another argument again and then everyone is happy?

Comment

Kay and I have never had an arguement in all the years we have know each other wings:

so wrong, guess again!!:p

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
            :confused: :shoot3: :snip: : peace: :angry con :kay:
            you are wondering where the kids are, when they get home you have words, they wont listen so you take drastic action........finally peace is achieved and the kids are behaving at last, until they start agueing amongst themselves, gotta love em?

Comment

Very good theory, however that is not it.
              One more guess then I shall tell you

Comment

sorry, that was my afternoon

Comment

Your confused because the milkman didnt show up today, instead-some obnoxious fill-in who gave you crappy milk. Things went wrong, heated arguement, he pulled a gun, shot you dead and everything felt peaceful. You floated up to heaven (because your a good girl no doubt) but the heavenly father got mad at you for fighting with the milkman, but ended up forgiving you 'cuz he loves you.

Am I good or what?

Comment

You are good :eek: :thumb:

Comment

The obvious answer is;

Im confused why people have to argue and fight all the time, why cant everyone be in peace, and act like angels instead of all this fighting and just love each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X