We need a BG debate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a BG debate...

OK.. we need something big to talk about around here.. so let's have a big argument.. oops.. i mean debate... any suggestions for a topic? *glances at Kay*

ummm.........good morning? :?:

Comment

A Good laugh!

Comment

that's no help

Comment

Yes it is :(

Comment

no it isn't..

Comment

we now have a fight... erm... debate topic :D
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

no it isn't.. how can the replies of 'Good morning?' and 'a good laugh' be any help in picking a specific argument topic? I mean, Good morning isn't an argument.. it's not even two sided.. it's a plain statement, with no contention at all.. and a good laugh, well, that's just the BG in itself... Maybe Mysticuss just wants us to make him laugh while we sit here and continually write 'No it's not' and 'yes it is' back and forth.. but even that isn't funny after a while.. So I got no idea what he's saying when he said a good laugh.. there's no topic in that at all.. So you were wrong.. It wasn't any help...

Comment

Yes it was :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    no it isn't.. how can the replies of 'Good morning?' and 'a good laugh' be any help in picking a specific argument topic? I mean, Good morning isn't an argument.. it's not even two sided.. it's a plain statement, with no contention at all.. and a good laugh, well, that's just the BG in itself... Maybe Mysticuss just wants us to make him laugh while we sit here and continually write 'No it's not' and 'yes it is' back and forth.. but even that isn't funny after a while.. So I got no idea what he's saying when he said a good laugh.. there's no topic in that at all.. So you were wrong.. It wasn't any help...

umm.... :?: :confused: :confused: :zzz: (my brain can't handle all that pressure so i'm sleeping ;))
                    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

No you don't, how dare you sleep when we are trying to have an argue...............debate here, listen how about trying to think of a good topic to argu........debate about before going to sleep please : one eye:

Comment

or would it be better if he went to sleep, and then composed a lovely topic for us to argue about? I mean, andy at the best of times is a little slow.. so when he's had some sleep he'd be the brightest he could be.. that's if sleep rejuvenates him enough to have some clear and conscious thought... i digress.... so if andy waits until tomorrow to give us a topic, then we will be all ready for it after a good night's sleep and will be able to parry blows according to what andy has specified.. agreed?

Comment

No!!!!!:(

Comment

no what? you can't just say no without expressing some form of backup evidence to your contrary position... Do you mean that andy is not slow? or that he won't be any brighter in the morning? or perhaps you are just saying no to andy as a person.. perhaps you are just being disargumentative (tm) and not willing to co-operate.. what's your answer to that? no again?

Comment

you ppl are pathetic. u dont even have anything to arg..debate about..i mean. herei am sittin here. mindin my own business. when Kay comes up askin me for a topic to debate about. how pathetic is this. dont u ppl have minds of your own? :very angr

Comment

Working...
                              X