Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's about all it is.. a thought.. :)

Comment

what is this Antec Lansing thing anyway (just my helpful way of keeping this thread going ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
        what is this Antec Lansing thing anyway (just my helpful way of keeping this thread going ;) )
        Isn't it a medical term?
        It's what the surgeon does when you get a boil on your antec. **ouch**
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Thought it might have been something like that............hope the scalpel is clean then, would hate to get an infection in the Antec :devil win

Comment

I'm quite certain that any competent physician would administer a large dose of antec-biotics before undertaking such a procedure.

Otherwise ---- He's a QUACK! :eek:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Wonder if an antec-eptic would be used on the skin first :?:

Comment

You shouldn't take chances with a boil. So definitely, Yes.

Comment

Wonder what Antec's Moose got up to to need a Lansing :?:

Comment

I can only hope it is fit to post for his sake.

Comment

We will just have to wait in antec-ipation then ;)

Comment

If moose' weren't so antec-social he would have posted it by now.

Comment

Maybe the Lansing took more out of him than we know :rolleyes2

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                            Maybe the Lansing took more out of him than we know :rolleyes2
                            Perhaps moose physiology reacts harshly to antec-bioticals?

Comment

Well in that case he must learn to keep his Antec clean or it will have to go through Lansing again :eek:

Comment

Working...
                              X