Back From Camp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Camp!

Well for the last 3days i have been on Yr12 camp :)

It wasd farking kick ass except for the fact that they overbooked and a unlucky few had to sleep in tents. I was one of these few! Wer had full privialges to do basically what every we wanted. And we did (hehehehehehehhehe) our group of about 120 students whent through so much hot chocholate and coffee, that the place acctually ran out. we worked out that all up we would have drunk around 2.5cups of coffee/chocholate each (some drank more or less)

I looked as if i was stoned the whole time i was there, due to 3 f*ckheads who brokeinto my house at 7am and woke me up, i was expecting to get up at 10am. then the first nighh i was awake until about 2-3am and up at 7am. :( and the same last night. I decided that it was time for a chande of hair style, so i created a nice big blonde afro out of my hair. and from teh compliumenets i think i will keep it like this :D

well i can't be bothered telling you much more 'cos i'm heaps tired
    exept one more thing. THE FOOD WAS SO baD THAT I ALMOPST THREW UP NUMEROUS TIMES. i know that i wasn't the only one either
    TT Original

umm.. so are you gonna tell us where you went?

Comment

Does it really matter where as isn't it just for the boys to get together? :laugh:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

EL SHARDI campsite
        which is just outside wellington
        which is about 30km from Murry Bridge ;)
        TT Original

Comment

umm yeah wiggo :rolleyes:

lets just say there was a bit of "afterdark going on's"

one of the teachers asked us "wheres bob?"
          we answered "check the girls dorms! if you find louise you'll find bob for sure!"
          TT Original

Comment

umm. well. we missed ya. oh well. I DID! i love our little chats. and i am sorry that ir kinda sucked. but sometimes ya get that. but welcome back to reality!! :thumb: wings:

Comment

thats nice to know SS :D
              TT Original

Comment

well its the truth :o ... but..but...no-one loves me anymore *sniff* ........ :cry:

Comment

i give up.. when we tell you that you are wrong, you don't listen to us.... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
                    no-one loves me anymore *sniff* ........
                    i would like to be the first to say BULL****!!!

is that clear? we all luv ya :)
                    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

i luv ya

AND YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!

if you saw some of the ppl at our school you would think tyhat you were anorexic
                      TT Original

Comment

nar. maybe. someone does. but no here. not now. not ever

Comment

/olie screams with fustration :very angr

dAMN IF YOU WERE OVER HERE, YOU WOULD SEE TAHT YOU ARE A F*CKING LOT BETTER LOOKING THAT ALOT OF PPL YOUR AGE! : peace2:
                          TT Original

Comment

damn straight..

just...ARGH! what is wrong??!!?! u have heaps of ppl that love ya.. maybe not in the sense that u r thinking but u are 15! u dont need that yet. 15 is an age to have fun, shouldnt even be thinking about LOVE yet, have bf's yeah but dont go out lookin for a guy that would die for u, that u wanna psend the rest of ur life with..it dont happen at that age!

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
                              I decided that it was time for a chande of hair style, so i created a nice big blonde afro out of my hair. and from teh compliumenets i think i will keep it like this :D
                              does you afro look anything like this ;) :p?
                              (more blone and less yellow ;))
                              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
                              X