No announcement yet.

free computer training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is, according to the picture name, a diagram of how a microprocessor works. you don't have to worry about such things (IMO), i don't know how they work either
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I share your sentiments andy, it doesn't really matter how - just as long as it does.

And if it doesn't work, I don't have a screwdriver small enough to fix it anyway. However I do own a hammer large enough to "take care of it".
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

So long as ya know which components to put together and wack an operatin' system on, load the apropriete drivers then tune it to hum is all ya really need. ;)
        <center> </center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          So long as ya know which components to put together and wack an operatin' system on, load the apropriete drivers then tune it to hum is all ya really need. ;)
          Can I get that on a bumpersticker?
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

You could try I spose. :?:
            When I 1st got on the web and wanted to find out more about computers I found this site http://www.pcguide.com/ to be very helpful and read it from start to finish. ;)
            <center> </center>

Comment

He had a lot of free time then ;) not like now though :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
                cans of deode and petrol don't count tweak :p
                Well it wasn't just that kind of stuff. The first thing I actually blow up was a power supply by changing the voltage on the back thinking (at the time) it would speed up my PC. Remember I wasn't even in high school at this stage. SInce then I've blew up a few more power supplies, most because of screws getting into them and damn when that happens it scares the crap out of me because I'm usually about 5 feet from it and BANG!

Comment

i don't understand why she just doesn't ask me to teach her :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
                    i don't understand why she just doesn't ask me to teach her :confused:
                    Everyone has a reason for everything, well most people. It would be like me trying to teach my parents to use their new PC. I would skip things I just presume they know or should know, skipping the most crucial things.

Comment

Maybe there's a reason for that. :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

Everyone has a reason for everything, well most people. It would be like me trying to teach my parents to use their new PC. I would skip things I just presume they know or should know, skipping the most crucial things.

yeah, spose

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo

yeah, spose
                          Quite a meaningful response Slamo........ :rolleyes:

Comment

Maybe she just wants to do it on her own. :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                              Maybe she just wants to do it on her own. :?:
                              Independence can be good I guess.

Comment