X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could get A page in that time
    TT Original

Comment

*points up* you work way too hard, take a break, put ur feet up for a while, relax, chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Well, it's a 12 1/2 page word document - so Telstra should be scared :toung:
        HOLY MOFO!!!!!
        12.5 pages?!?!?!?!?!
        damn...

make sure you have all you spelling right ;) :D
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
          make sure you have all you spelling right ;) :D

Word XP does have a spell checker..... well last time I looked anyway :D
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Well unless i move to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane I am stuffed for Optus cable

as for moving to Sydney i would rather put up with telstra ADSL

I moved away from Sydney 18 years ago

not heading back there to live :)

Comment

Telstra Broadband - The Facts Revealed

URL: http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...rticle&dId=163

Comment

gosh darn, good effort Al start, finish and have published an article in less than half a day!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                  gosh darn, good effort Al start, finish and have published an article in less than half a day!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
                  A very good effort indeed! :)

Comment

Yes a very good effort and well done. :thumb:

Comment

Gee thanks guys *embarrassed*

I was expecting my inbox to be mailbombed from Telstra or something, but not a single email related to the article :D

Hopefully this will expose the truths about the issue, that's all I was intending to do. Not to say "Telstra broadband sucks!!!", just providing the facts :)

Comment

I think you should expand on how their landline & long distance charges have gone up over the past few months/year as well.

A few people overseas that i talk to about australias crappy broadband acess are under the impression that telstra is just a company that screws over a select bunch of indivuduals.

Comment

You do have a very valid point there BZ, but I felt that I should only briefly touch on the phone side of things, as this was meant to be about broadband.

Good idea though - maybe in the future if they decide to do something stupid again I may make mention of it

Comment

Well I voted against Hell$tra with my wallet as Optus get's all my business and the only service of their's that I don't use is their mobile network and that's probably seein' as I don't have a mobile phone. ;)
                            <center> </center>

Comment

Well Wiggo, at our house (containing my mother and myself - the cat doesn't use the phone) ;) we have a mobile each with Optus, and the dialup Internet is with Optus. If Telstra dare raise prices again, Mum has said we will be switching to Optus for the landline phone as well - let's hope they offer local calls over the copper wires and not just their cable network (we can't get that connected)

Comment

Jump now as our phone bill went down about 20% over the Hell$tra service. ;)
                                <center> </center>

Comment

Working...
                                X