X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she dont love me anymore:cry: :cry:

:rolleyes:

Comment

Anyway Synthetic, you havent told us yet if this a job of the future.

Did you enjoy it as much as you thought you would?

Comment

yes and no
        the first day or 2 was really hard. coz i wasnt used to it. and just bein away from home, out on a boat, with 1 person u have only met a few times. and another u have never met. makes it harder.. but jaime's a good bloke. made me welcome and all
        after the first day or so it got easier, but then the lack of sleep started to get to me. got harder and harder to get out of bed each time, lol. oh well

argh!!! my fukn mother. i swear. she is giving me **** again. sayin do this and this or f*ck off to ur fathers....i'll finish the story when i've finished with her..sorry

Comment

-sigh- i am sick of her sh!t.....

where was i..
          umm so yea basically it was ok. but really tiring. and i didnt really like going away for soo long at a time. i dont know if i'll do it again..maybe next week. i was asked to go again today but got out of it coz i am feelin sick:( (main reason mum is pissed, think si am making excuses) now she's like...." u r signing up for tafe next week or F... off to your fathers" ...dad lives in melbourne..
          hmm.
          so the ****ty story that is my life continues...

Comment

Go back out on the trawler again. ;)

Comment

thinkin about it
              maybe next week...but now mum is pretty much forcin me to go to tafe..

Comment

wondering what you'll decide to do? tafe or trawler:?:

Comment

well i am giving tafe a go..just testing it out. see what its like (its an online course so i can try it out before i sign up for the whole lot..)
                  ahhh well

Comment

:?: What are u doing

Comment

cert 2 in info tech :(
                      couldnt get in to 3 coz i didnt finish grade 12 or some ****..oh well.. if i decide to do the full course then it shouldnt be too bad...work at my own pace pretty much..at home..

Comment

sounds good to me :thumb:

Comment

something to do i guess

Comment

May as well spend your time on the comp constuctively as well as for fun.........and just think you may even like it ;) not to mention getting your mum off your back as well :thumb:

Comment

u'd think so hey...but. she'll always be there...

Comment

i still love ya. i mean prawns??? YUMMMM :p i love prawns... hehe. anytime.. ain't i sweet! :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X