No announcement yet.

Think its about time to make TT my homepage....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure is :D

my 2 brothers live in college station

Comment

Not a bad place to live.. Dang weather has been 65 for the last week. Thats NOT JAN weather.

Oh well.. not like I've been outside much lol, spending all my time peering into my monitor reading the Beer Garden posts.
      Chris "Raven"
      News Crew - TweakTown
      <!--
      <font size=1>
      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
      </font>
      // -->
      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

I need to take a vacation too, I plan on doing nothing on my next one as well :thumb:

Comment

Ha! Hell that's what I'm on now.. down time from the Army, R&R.

Mom says I'm doing absolutely nothing but sitting in front of the comp. "Yeah, mom, thats because for the last 6 months I've been squirming in the mud, shooting at stuff, and carrying backpacks roughly the size of that cat in The ATTN: Albinus post!"

http://server1.tweaktown.com/vbullet...=&threadid=588

Anyways, love to stay and chat but I just got a new Pioneer 16x DVD-ROM in the mail, going to go install it on my other sys.. Later!

Raven
          Chris "Raven"
          News Crew - TweakTown
          <!--
          <font size=1>
          - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
          - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
          </font>
          // -->
          "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

Comment

yah that was one fat cat ;)

uh oh, NEW TOY, woooohoooo - have fun bud

Comment

Gee we are starting to attract a few Texans aren't we? So, when are the tickets being sent over here for all of us Aussies to visit you guys over there :?:

Comment

yeah.. we wanna go to texas...

Comment

It's right down the road from my house:D
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

a fair way down the road i'd say..

Comment

just take US Highway 85, head south a day or 2, Bingo! your in Texas.
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

goody when they send us the tickets we can make a tour of the states and visit everyone (PS cheap holiday if we stay with them and drink all their alcohol ;) ) Just joking

Comment

Bah, that's just a trip to the store, Mr. C!

As for the drinking part, Kay.. this is a college town.. plenty of bars and parties to head off to ;)

Raven

P.S. That Pioneer 16X DVD-ROM I picked up works GREAT on a P3 600EB / 394 MB PC133 / GeForce DDR 32MB. Using a software decoder [ PowerDVD XP 4.0 ]. Tested with three movies, nonstop, no skips.

I cant wait to see how it performs on my Athlon XP 1800+!!!

Now, if I can only get my freakin network setup right..
                          Chris "Raven"
                          News Crew - TweakTown
                          <!--
                          <font size=1>
                          </font>
                          // -->

Comment

Charles, if you follow those directions, then you'll be hitting me before you get to Raven as I'm in the panhandle of the state. :)
                            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                            My Toys

Comment

May I ask a favour?

Can one of you guys post a map please for us Aussies so we can get the general idea of where you guys are at, that's if you dont mind:?:

Comment

Not at all :) Darthtanion is in Amarillo, wuntvor is in Houston, and I'm in Bryan/College Station.

[Source: www.mapquest.com ]
                                Chris "Raven"
                                News Crew - TweakTown
                                <!--
                                <font size=1>
                                </font>
                                // -->

Comment

Working...
                                X