Hello from Phuket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Phuket

Well guys, i'm sitting here at a chaddy email place here in Thailand, on a 33.6k connection that costs $1.50 per 9 minutes. *sigh* :)

Got here yesterday, been going shopping, taking advantage of the cheap beers. Staying here in Phuket for 9 days then heading off to Bangkok for 5 days.

Anyone else been here? Could you suggest what is fun to do besides shop and pick up aid infested prostitutes? :)

Phucket huh :?:

just go out man, phuck it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Acid
      Could you suggest what is fun to do besides shop and pick up aid infested prostitutes? :)
      is that all you've done so far? i can understand the first part, but the rest? :no:

Comment

Well I haven't picked up any aid infested prostitutes yet... waiting for some clean ones in Bangkok :)

Comment

hahahahahahaha

you go for it! :thumb:
          TT Original

Comment

take a ride on virgin-slut airways :D

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i wan't a ticket too
              TT Original

Comment

there's two interesting names...

phuket
                bangkok..

am i sensing a theme here? :)

Comment

hahahahahhahahaha

one track mind beefy
                  TT Original

Comment

That was a wide, straight, and well lit track. You can't really blame him for going there. :laugh:
                    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Well it's 12:00am now...sitting here with a heineken browsing some sites.

Just walked up the street...about 100 prostitutes jumped out at me asking for me to have a drink with them, etc. Fark, for once the woman come to you! Too bad you've gotta pay em :)

For the sake of my health... I decided to forgo any sexual interaction for now..need more information on the diseases I can catch, if it's just a minor case of herpes..i'm willing to take the risk... hehe j/k :D

Comment

Hope your having a great time mate, going overseas is great fun. I was more worried about catching dieases from infects than women, but I surived both lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X