Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with the Australian Cricket Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously.. i had to let go off the ball so I could break my fall with my arm.. pity that my arm was flinging backwards when I let go.. :) i was about 11 at the time though, so it didn't hurt much... him or me...

Comment

yeah i have some funny cricket stories from my younger days like the day i told the umpie that i'm not goin out cos it was a no ball.

Comment

heheh.. there's a first.. :) i saw one guy go nuts when he was called out and chased the ump around the field swinging his bat...

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus
          yeah i have some funny cricket stories from my younger days like the day i told the umpie that i'm not goin out cos it was a no ball.
          Any others?

Comment

Well there was one time I remember when the off strike batsman got hit in the nuts by a ball hit partner straight drove at full tilt. :laugh:
            Of cause that was the end of the match for him. :D
            <center> </center>

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

in A4's tanunda beat saddleworth 8/250 to 40 al out
              TT Original

Comment

i once top scored with 5 in a team that was all out for 11

Comment

Well, Steve Waugh needs to pull his head in - since he has become captain the values that Mark Taylor implemented seem to have been forgotten

He thinks that Australia is invincible - and they're not (thanks to NZ and SA proving that). Maybe these losses will make him realise that arrogance doesn't get you anywhere

And unusual cricket moments - I was the off-strike batsman when the opposing bowler took a double hat-trick maiden - instead of 2/47 the score went to 8/47 very quickly - then all out for 51 :cry:
                  What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

well, 0-3 in the series. go aussie.. wooo.. stupid *******s...

Comment

Austraila A will proberly win :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                      TT Original

Comment

Mean beefy :no:

Comment

Where in the hell is Liebmann? :?:

Comment

Who the hell is Liebmann?

Comment

My opinion from the first 3 games is that the deadweights in the side go by the name Waugh - Mark can't bat and Steve can't captain
                              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

OK then, everyone with a decent opinion, pick what you think would be the optimal team at the moment (batting order please)

Comment

Working...
                                X