mamma mia concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamma mia concert

i went and saw the mamma mia concert in melb last tuesday i have to say it was 1 of the best things i have ever seen. i wasnt to impressed that i had to go with my mum cos im not a huge abba fan but it really had nothing to do with abba just had some of the music in it, it was very modern every1 should go see it every chance they get u will all luv it has any 1 else seen it tell me wat u thought of ir if u have seen iit

I haven't seen it Alex, but my Mum is very interested in musicals, so if it comes to Brisbane may have to shout her a ticket to go there ;)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Abba? Now there's a name I just heard again too soon:D
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

yeh albinus she would luv it every1 was up in there seats dancing and singing it was funny as i cant belive i enjoyed it that much then the next day mum went out and bought the cd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
          Abba? Now there's a name I just heard again too soon:D
          Now mr C you know our generation just loved Abba, just wouldn't admit to owning any of their records ;)

Comment

Thanks for inviting me Alex! :( lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
              Now mr C you know our generation just loved Abba, just wouldn't admit to owning any of their records ;)
              I don't need no steenking records --- darn Dancing Queen is going through my noggin' ATM, that's bad enough..

AARRGH!! Somebody make it stop!
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

hehehe.. which would you prefer Mr C? Dancing Queen or the Gambler? :D

Comment

could always try Waterloo ;) Damn now I am going to have that one going around my head.............must.... turn... radio... on .....

Comment

hehehe.. well, if you got songs in ya head, go to the Song Lyrics thread and play.. :)

Comment

don't think advertising is allowed

Comment

too late. :)

Comment

Working...
                        X