No announcement yet.

Best Sig Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Beefy, and this was the short one. The longer one had more line art and music. It was like 5 megs. It was ridiculously large. So I cut it down.

Comment

i'm on a microwave link at the moment, so i haven't noticed any download problems. i'll get back to ya when I get home on dialup.

Comment

It's setup so it displays the logo untill the last frame of the animation is loaded, then it plays. So on a slower connection you shoud just see the MGS2 logo longer.

Comment

Great sig, no prbs watching it here either :thumb:

Comment

fantastic sig fa-mas

common guys - the challange has been set - I think I'll take my miserable sig and go and hide in the corner
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Do you think you could do me one Fa-mas, would love an angel changing to a devil and back again But I am just being wishful here

Comment

I might have to sit here a couple of days b4 it does anything at my end :cry:

Comment

Nasty case of Dial up there Sis, it does look very good on cable

Comment

Sat here for ages and only got the logo :shoot2: :hammer: :snip: :shoot2:

Comment

Well when you visit next time bring the comp and we will surf the "good " spots together :D

Comment

Going to look for HUNKS are we ;)

Comment

Welllllllll.............maybe :lips:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                            Sat here for ages and only got the logo :shoot2: :hammer: :snip: :shoot2:
                            Yeah, I've added that sig to my list of things I'm never going to see:no:
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well you and the missus are invited over to view it here at my place Mr C :D

Comment

:cry: What about me?

Comment

Working...
                                X