Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acid
    Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)
    That's really what makes the Beer Garden though.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion

All of the wallpapers are still available as far as I know. If not, then let me know and I'll make sure they're fixed. :)
      http://www.tweaktown.com/wallpaper.php
      Thank you Darthtanion.
      Jason and FiReBLaZR do a real nice job:thumb:

Actually FiReBLaZR posted about 2 pages worth of papers in a thread, Mr. Tweak selected those 3 shown at the URL which still are available. I guess the rest are lost, until FiReBLaZR reposts them for us.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)

In the Beer Garden is O.K, in other forums it is frowned upon.
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

In the Beer Garden is O.K
          OK?
          For some, it is a way of life!;)
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

A free to everyone who votes for me. (whether I be in the poll or not)

Comment

I go for Darth!

Comment

c'mon! Free beer!

ah bugger yas. more for me.

What'd you call me?

Comment

I voted.
                  I love being around all you guys here in TT, like the knowledge that I find, but I also like the wit and humour.

I do read the other threads, but never post outside the beergarden, dont think I would be much help to any of you guys.

would like to take some of these above comments further but I wont spoil the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                    I voted.
                    I love being around all you guys here in TT, like the knowledge that I find, but I also like the wit and humour.

I do read the other threads, but never post outside the beergarden, dont think I would be much help to any of you guys.

would like to take some of these above comments further but I wont spoil the topic.
                    I have the same because my english isn't so very good!

Comment

haha, each person will get at least one vote, when they vote for themselves hehe:wave:
                      [space saving sig]
                      AMD 0wn3z j00!
                      [/space saving sig]

Comment

well, it seems at least 4 people are gonna miss out that way, cos they voted for darth.. :)

Comment

Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

Sorry to spoil the thread here, but if you don't like us........tough, we are enjoying ourselves, and we keep our fun comments here and don't go spoiling the other forums, I seem to have had this kind of speech before with someone else, so i shall repeat this, the interaction here is friendly, even the bagging done is taken in good part, the post count is not what is important to any of us, even if we do go on about it, it is only used as another means of communication, why else would we keep coming back? We don't get paid by the posts we do. Discussion over
                          Sorry to do this in this thread, but I suppose it has to happen every now and again.

Comment

not a good way to make yourself popular around here dude.. The BG isn't supposed to be informative or anything.. It's TT's own little online community. We are just here to chat to people. Sorry if you don't like it too much, but it's just the way it is. If you really don't like it, just don't come into the BG. That's fine by us. But don't go out and say stuff like that.. you will become very unpopular very quickly.. I can almost see a Webby MK II incident coming on here...

Comment

I'm not here to become popular by having or pretending to have the same opinion as everyone else. I was merely stating my opinion and obviously, a lot of you have a different view on the situation. The Beer Garden, to me is an off topic forum to discuss things that aren't included in the other forums, which is fair enough.

When I see stupid threads like the "Either Or" one, which serves no real purpose other than to spam up your post counts, it does tend to get a bit over the top. Sure some of you may find that fun, but in my opinion, life is short, every minute you spend posting useless crap is just wasting your time on this planet.

Comment

*holds back half of the BG regulars*

Comment

Working...
                                X