Clear All

• Like the shoes BAKA...

W-S on a bike....;)
    - Damien

Comment

• my attempt at a new pic :laugh:

:eek:

Comment

• Here's my latest shot - taken on hoildays in the Barossa Valley (South Australia)
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Oh yeah, the red marks are sun burn... :)
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• What is that you're Holding Mr. Tweak --- please don't tell me they don't have them brown glass bottles in SA!!!???
            :D
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• It's a plastic mug I took from home for our camping trip. In that picture, it was used to drink white wine from... It was the only cup / glass we had... :D
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• Any cup in need I would think
                :devil win

Comment

• so thats tweak, huh....
                  (evil voice on) interesting.... (evil voice off)

you drink white? hat the stuff, too sweet, gimme a good merlot over any white anyday.
                  But id still take a beer over that.
                  and a bong over the beer :bong:

i doubt that last smiley will work, thou we should get me one ;)

Comment

• Drugs are bad.... mmmk ;)
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• I dont know if you remember my arguement with the Wiz bout 6 monthes ago about how he flipped about my bad habits. :(

but i have learned a lot more about the scientific research of natural herbs, and my answer... My bad habits aren't bad mmmkay;)

{EDIT}
                      ok maybe they are bad if your goint yo be tpypoing on a PC anytime soon...

Comment

• Like booze isn't a mind-altering drug!

Comment

• Well ohhh well, I dont consider that to be mind altering. But more a mind healing tension releasing aid. I personally don't touch stuff but trick does.... and personally he is more relaxed and lay'd back when he smokes. Plus it is not considered to be a dangerous drug. And I would perfer him smoking over drinking anyday!! Its only when he does the both I feel like I am a baby sitter. But coming from his other pass bad habits (the dangerous ones) He can light up the smoke anytime and it doesn't even faze me!! Pick up a straw and your outta my house!!

Comment

• Now that's an interestin' conversation. :rolleyes2

But shouldn't ya keep these sorts of things for the Cafe? :?:

Kids ya know. ;)

BTW I hope ya's don't mind my little touchin' up of your discussion but if ya's do then bad luck and we'll discuss it in the cafe. :p

Comment

• Alright, since I can't sleep I'll post. I'm new but have talked to some of you. I couldn't find a good picture of myself, so here's the offspring...

He's pretty much my Mini-Me...

Sorry for the size, this cable modem is getting the best of me! ;)

Comment

• Cute little fella there

Comment

Working...
                                X