Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Aus guys...How many things can kill you down under?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget slugs. I heard a story not that long ago where some guy ate a slug, as you do, and became really ill. Those things are dangerous !

Actually being the land of Oz, a sure killer is to spill a guys beer. He'll kill ya for sure !
    :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by FrodgE
      Actually being the land of Oz, a sure killer is to spill a guys beer. He'll kill ya for sure !
      :cry:
      wouldn't want to spill wiggo's beer ;)
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Probably snakes are the worst offenders....... everyone thinks the Indian Cobra is the most venomous - it's number 7 - the top six all live in AUS :eek:

And Slamo - what snakes do you have down there - you obviously don't have Taipans, you definately don't want to use a shovel against them!!! You run!!! VERY QUICKLY!!! #2 most venomous snake in the world is not to be messed around with!!!
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I almost stepped on a tiger snake once. Not a good idea, I backed away rather quickly !

Never did find that tennis ball....

Comment

Your all forgetting the women, we are the most deadly ;)

Comment

never a truer word was spoke...:D
              and i also agree with FrodgE....u spill a guys beer...(especially Wiggos)..u'd better run...fast!!!!:laugh:

Comment

ok, well where I live out in the bush, outback way outback, we have alot of Red Belly Black snakes and Brown snakes.

A little story to be told;
                A few years back I came inside after getting the washing off the line, went up to the bedroom to put it away, :eek: and there is was sliding across my feet, **** did I jump, a bloody Brownie was inside. Called W.I.R.E.S to come and get the darn thing out of my bedroom and they couldn't find it, after about 2 hours of searching this guy says to me, he was going as it must have gotten back outside again. Me says to this guy "LIKE HELL YA GOING NO WHERE TILL YA FIND IT BUDDY", so after another hour of looking the darn thing had slithered into the cavity in the doorway between the bedroom and the bathroom.

*wipes the sweat from my brow after he finds it*
                So he bags it up and takes it away to release it somewhere else for some other unsuspecting poor buggar to come across

If I had my way I would have sliced the buggar in two with a shovel

Comment

LLama's are larger than frogs.......
                  p-two.net

Comment

I'm glad for the Monty Python fans.

Comment

The crickets and ****ies are real mean buggars too :eek:

Comment

Those darn Mozzies are the killers

Comment

We forgot the flies..............big as cart horses :eek:

Comment

But none of these potential killers scare us dinky-di Aussies. Take a look at our Steve Irwin aka The Croc Hunter. :thumb: Top bloke.
                            Onyx

TweakTown
                            OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                            CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Yes we are a tough lot lol, but the dinkum di Aussie males are the protectors of us weak :rolleyes: gentle women

Comment

Speak for ya self girl, who needs males when we have things like shot guns, baseball bats, hockey sticks, and hands

Yeah, the Croc Hunter is pretty cool, met him once when we went holidaying to QLD, down to earth kinda guy

Comment

Working...
                                X