No announcement yet.

TT's Gone Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well sounds as if you've learned a bit about the mechanics of the internet today Wiz:D
    Does your ISP offer any webspace?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

No hard feelings Wiz, it's all good.

Comment

It's ok Wiz as we were just wonderin' where they were comin' from was all. :D
        <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
          Well sounds as if you've learned a bit about the mechanics of the internet today Wiz:D
          Does your ISP offer any webspace?
          im quite savvy with the internet, as im a network administrator, i just didnt know that UBB would do what it did, and i feel bad that it happened on Cam's baby, and not mine. Im not one to take advantage of others, and i feel bad about it. Comcrap im sure gives webspace, but how much and how reliable?? i want to get www.fearfactor.cc one day, but i need $$ for hosting and all that other jazz, so the stang comes first for now. when i get alot of members, then we'll see.
          [space saving sig]
          AMD 0wn3z j00!
          [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
            No hard feelings Wiz, it's all good.
            Thanks Tweaky, you all are good friends, even tho it will prolly be awhile 'fore i take a trip to AUS...:) cheers!
            [space saving sig]
            AMD 0wn3z j00!
            [/space saving sig]

Comment

Wow those guests have dropped right off now. :D
              <center></center>

Comment

Good to have things explained Wiz, and I'm sure no one thinks less of you for it! :D

Comment

We most certainly don't it was just wonderin' where the crowds was comin' from. ;)
                  <center></center>

Comment

It will all work out anyway since I'd be willing to bet that some of the visitors will sign up for the forums and become active. :D
                    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                    My Toys

Comment

Well actually there were a number of sign ups durin' the period. ;)
                      <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                      X