TT's Gone Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe :)

I made a promise to myself not to actually enter the Cars forum... are they interesting threads?

Comment

ummmmmmm YES they are acctually Osiris
      TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
        Hehe :)

I made a promise to myself not to actually enter the Cars forum... are they interesting threads?
        Not going to break any promises now are you:?:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

can unregd users ewvern view threads? or did kheldar change that? and krohns server cant take the 30+k we were doing a month let alone a 100+k hits we would likely get from a slashdot link
          SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
          Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Well I see that our guests are startin' to arrive again. :D
            <center></center>

Comment

thanks for the welcome wiggo.. i'm the most importand guest around here I think.. ;)

Comment

Hark! Was that part of the furniture talkin' then. :?:
                <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

Not going to break any promises now are you:?:
                  Not planning on it... so what are they about?

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris

Not planning on it... so what are they about?
                    cars; surprisingly enough
                    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR

cars; surprisingly enough
                      Really? Never would have guessed...

Comment

But I think that the Wiz can throw some light on our large number of guests as at 1st they started hittin' the "kill stories" thread just after he put that vid clip link in there then they started hittin' the "the devil" thread soon after he posted that and then this mornin' they started hittin' the new "New Wallpaper thread" he put up this mornin' so is this tryin' to tell us somethin' or what? :?:
                        <center></center>

Comment

Apparently Wiz' is advertising for TweakTown
                          Or at least advertising for The Wizard:laugh:
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

But he won't answer the PM I sent him askin' him about it though. :(
                            <center></center>

Comment

The quiet hero, hey?

Comment

well, ladies and gentleman, i have some explaining to do...

This is the situation...

A few days ago i heard about some good information on mustang stuff in a forum just like ours, but on a different site. when i registered (had to to post) everyone had these cool sigs with pics and specs of their rides...so i made one, and went to upload it to their server, and well....they dont host pics AT ALL. (major suck ass!) so i thought well, they do UBB code, so i put my sig pic on TT, then referenced it from my profile there, figuring its a tiny file (20k or so i think) and it wouldnt be that big a deal. I would have put it on MY geocities page, but ive linked to there from TT and they killed my old account, that i have had for like 3 years. you cant link external pics, you get a dead link. (sucks ass as well). and the other ones were me just wanting to put a couple pics in there of stuff related to threads...what i didnt know whas that every time the pics got accessed, they showed up as guests here at TT, and all pointed to my posts. I didnt have anything to hide, as i had no malicious intent. Now that i see what happens, i will no longer post pics in their boards.. I take my reputation very seriously, and am a man of my word, cuz if you dont have your word, you dont have squat. I don't want to be known as "another moderator gone bad". I think that about clears it up. Any questions? Im off to bed, i have to be at work in 7 hours or so...:wave:
                                [space saving sig]
                                AMD 0wn3z j00!
                                [/space saving sig]

Comment

Working...
                                X