Not Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Again

I wasn't able to get into TT for the last couple days. I kept getting a "database error." From cruising the site today, it doesn't look like the site was really affected. I guess it was just me. But everytime I tried to log in and could't, all I could thinkg was... "not again."

Have you hugged a Midget today?

Server admin can't keep his hands to himself... It was working fine, but the database server *needed* an update.

Comment

In other words - we were all affected:D
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

We'll be changing to our new hosts very soon - This will result in much less down time and crashes like we have been expericing.

Comment

:laugh: :laugh:

Naughty server admin! :p

Glad to see that all is still well. I could read reviews and articles, just couldn't get into the forums, but all is well. *sigh*

Comment

Yes, that confused me as the site itself is ran on a database just like the forums.

Comment

Count your blessings where we find them I guess:thumb:

Interestingly, I was cruising extremetech.com this weekend, and in their XP tweaking article, they linked to TweakTown.
              Nice to see the "big boys" recognizing the resource this site provides.

Goodonyer Mr. Tweak!
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Yes let's here a Big applause for SileNceR who patched the thing together in the wee hours so we could enjoy ourselves again. ;)
                <center> </center>
                <center></center>

Comment

Atta boy Silencer your my hero:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                    Count your blessings where we find them I guess:thumb:

Interestingly, I was cruising extremetech.com this weekend, and in their XP tweaking article, they linked to TweakTown.
                    Nice to see the "big boys" recognizing the resource this site provides.

Goodonyer Mr. Tweak!
                    Recongition is always good! :)

Comment

I was cruising as well, and noticed a couple reviews linked to TT. Not sure where I was, maybe ClubOverclocker. Just passing time, til I could come back to TT. :D

Comment

It's good how the majority of us tech sites stick together and link each other.

Comment

I applaud you

Just totally cool X4 that sites like this have attracted such a large audience that Ziff-Davis had to try to compete with you.

Power isn't always centered around money.

Comment

u sure

i bet if bill gates told bush to do something, george would do it no worries at all

Comment

It would still depend on the fee I think. :D
                              <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                              X