Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spree Threads

The get old after a while guys.

Der.......is Mr.Tweak on a spree? WHO CARES!
    The first 50 were funny but they are beginning to get old
    0%
    I don't really care
    0%
    They're a great idea because they get my post count up and piss people off at the same time
    0%

Yes - They can get a little old pretty quicky.

Comment

it's only worth it if they start spamming
      TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
        The get old after a while guys.

Der.......is Mr.Tweak on a spree? WHO CARES!
        ahh. so are the actual sprees...unless there r a few ppl and everyone's drunk(and i'm one of them) but most of the time the comments made during sprees just get soo boring. and have absolutely no meaning behind them..or they're just 1 or 2 words....like..wow
        oh well..if anyone would like to have a decent spree sometime...i'd be more than willing to participate.. ;)

Comment

/me puts hand up and waves it AROUND IN THE AIR!!!! "over here buddy" :wave:
          TT Original

Comment

lol, this is all so true...how about some ppl start & venture OUT of the beer garden & help others in other parts of the forums!
            At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
              lol, this is all so true...how about some ppl start & venture OUT of the beer garden & help others in other parts of the forums!
              I do try - honest!

Incredible as it may seem, I don't have ALL the answers:eek: :laugh:

But I can still learn from those that do:thumb:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Same here to as I'm always divin' in and out of the BG just in case someone needs a little help. :toung:
                <center></center>

Comment

hehe, yeah u 2 r good...just some others im worried about :(...u might think u don't know much to help others...but what if what you DO know is actually someone else's prob & ur the one to help...:?:
                  At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Well maybe ya might have a point there. :?:
                    <center></center>

Comment

im on a tad of a spree today...:D:D
                      [space saving sig]
                      AMD 0wn3z j00!
                      [/space saving sig]

Comment

I am sure nobody would want me to venture out into the other parts of the forums.......after all doohickies and thingamebobs just need the personal explainations :rolleyes:

Comment

I'll second that one, and I really dont think you guys want a females point of view anyway :rolleyes:

Comment

hehe, yeah u 2 r good...just some others im worried about :(...u might think u don't know much to help others...but what if what you DO know is actually someone else's prob & ur the one to help...:?:
                            Always on the lookout for the opportunity to do my good deed for the day. Help my fellow man - make the world a better place - all you need is love - show me the way to the next whiskey bar and all that:D
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

Always on the lookout for the opportunity to do my good deed for the day. Help my fellow man - make the world a better place - all you need is love - show me the way to the next whiskey bar and all that:D
                              Wow......... Peace man! Groovy post ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X