X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. C
    :mad: I got a post missing from this thread

whassup wid dat?
    We know you would have posted a birthday greeting for Beefy......... We will testify to that in court if you like ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
      We know you would have posted a birthday greeting for Beefy......... We will testify to that in court if you like ;)
      LOL thank you so very much!
      Actually, I not only placed a birthday greeting, but if you check the top of the previous page - I also had a gift suggestion.:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well he's on holidays now and he still hasn't shown up. :?:
        <center></center>

Comment

Maybe thats because the site was down all weekend though, we will just have to keep posting in here to keep this thread current til he answers ;)

Comment

I hope he's not in jail:p or worse:eek: :eek:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
              I hope he's not in jail:p or worse:eek: :eek:
              Worse? :?: :eek:

Comment

*stumbles in drunk*

hehehe.. look at the flying monkey... hehehehe...... hang on.... wtf is this? Beefy's birfday? who in the blue hell is that? IT'S ME!!!! woohoo!

umm..... thanks guys.... sorry I couldn't be here to bask in all the attention, but I was best man at a wedding over the weekend, and had an xmas party last night... so i've still recovering..

Comment

{{{{{{BEEFY}}}}}}

We was worried about you dude.

Pssst - get straightened up before everybody gets here

Comment

He's gone to do hi Xmas shoppin' now so that will get his head back together. ;)
                    <center></center>

Comment

Obvious who does the Christmas shopping here Wiggo, it aint you by that answer, poor beefy, fancy haveing to cope with the crowds with a hangover :eek: :toung:

Comment

Just as I said it will get his head together for him and it's the 1st year in a long time that I'm not in Sydney battlin' my way thru the last minute Xmas shoppers. :D
                        <center></center>

Comment

ok, i'm semi-recovered now.. in preparation for the big party this weekend.. having a joint 20th party with a good friend of mine from school.. we are gonna be very merry this weekend...

Comment

Enjoy yourself Beefy ;)

Comment

That's it he'll be ppppiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss'd again.
                              <center></center>

Comment

that's one way to put it.. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X