Wow... Has been some time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... Has been some time.

Finally got back on TT after so long. You might have heard of me around here under the username Aguiluz. I disappeared when I moved houses. After that, I was preoccupied with school then one day I visited TT again, a few weeks ago to see how to install YDL on my PS3. Today I decided to revisit the forums and see what has changed. After so many months, coming back here was like a big surprise. Everything was changed. So much has happened after I left. I just have to come back and post again. I tried to recall my password and failed. It was just forgotten. I then tried to recover the password option, but it led to a defunct email address. So well, no other option but to make another one. So with all that aside, how's everyone? I think I spot a few people who I recognize when I was back here. Oh, have you heard of Canada's Wonderland? It's a great place for roller coasters. I ridden some and I was like "Whaaaaaa!!!!" when there was a steep drop. My glasses nearly flew off too, but thankfully it's still here. Shame I didn't get to try Behemoth. Line was too long. Maybe next time... P.S: If you don't believe that I am the old Aguiluz, my old IP is 99.244.31.XXX

Re: Wow... Has been some time.

Welcome back. Glad to know you're still around. Sounds as if things are going well for you... good to hear. Shoot me a PM with your old email address for verification and your current email address and I can pump in the new one so your password recovery will work properly.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Thanks Darthtanion. Shocker has sent me a PM about it so I replied to him.

Comment

Wow, that was quick! ^^

Thanks Shocker!

Comment

Well, it HAS been a while.
          And I've been busy too....

Her name is Ariana...She's 2.5 months old at the moment, and the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!!!!
          Last edited by E^vol; 09-05-2009, 09:39 PM. Reason: link to photo
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Congrats!

You realize your life has changed forever? My little girl is getting ready to start driving. Not sure I'm ready for that yet but nobody bothered to ask.
            My Toys

Comment

Yup. It has already changed my life and I know it'll never be the same again. And you know what? That's fine with me. I love my little girl soooo much!!!
              Moments like these are the BEST you can get !!!

So, driving...Wow. Good luck with that one. ;)
              I'm only at the early stages of parenthood...You know, barely any time for computers or bikes. I got back into downhill biking and have been doing that for the past couple of years.
              I have only ridden once so far this summer, although I'm going next weekend with some friends.
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Congrats E_vol. Good to see you still around as well Darth. I just dropped in today for the first time in quite a while as well. Life seems to do a good job of consuming all your time and making visits to forums of old times hard to make time for. Darth, have you been in contact with any of the guy/gals from the olden days of TT?

About the last I knew of was what happened to Kay and I thats about the last I have heard of any of those folks. (Beefy, Wiggo, Albinus, etc etc)

Comment

Haven't been hearing from the old gang much. They started a new site a while back but that is pretty dead at the moment. I think getting a life has become contagious.
                  My Toys

Comment

Yeah, I have checked in over there here and there and have noticed an overall lack of activity anymore. A shame, perhaps, but maybe not. It's good for us to get out from in front of the computer every once in a while :D

I've been busy as hell and am now in my second year of college, majoring in Geology. Between working to make ends meet and doing homework its been tough to keep contact with much of anyone (friends, family) let alone online communities. However this year I have cut back my work schedule dramatically because the stress was killing me so I'm gonna try to be around again when I have the chance between homework, class, and having a life.

How have you been Darth?

Comment

About the same. Still working in our agency's crime scene unit and doing computer forensics as an additional job function. Son is overseas in Iraq and daughter is now in high school. Making me feel OLD! But overall, life is very good.
                      My Toys

Comment

Same here. I've been noticing a lot lot lot of less activity over the years even with all the accounts logged in.

I wonder why there are so much of them logged in yet no activity at all?

Comment

Working...
                        X