Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
    1.5gig a month
    ONLY 1.5G A MONTH?!?!?!?! i can do that in a day ;) :p
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by [size=7
      Andy[/size]]

ONLY 1.5G A MONTH?!?!?!?! i can do that in a day ;) :p
      But that's dailup and not cable so you should remember how long it takes to d/l 100MB's on dailup as ya havn't had the cable connection all that long. :smokin:
      <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo

But that's dailup and not cable so you should remember how long it takes to d/l 100MB's on dailup as ya havn't had the cable connection all that long. :smokin:
        <center></center>
        well actually, i've had cable for about half a year, and i can't really remember how long it took to d/l 100 megs on dialup bcoz i wan't interested in <cough>warez</cough> so there :p :D
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Another year and a half and ya'll be a veteran then. ;)
          <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

Thoric, did you know that iPrimus now has NATIONWIDE unlimited downloads and unlimited hours for .95/month? It might be worthwhile looking into as the .95/month 425MB download cap mightn't be enough *cough* Grim *cough* ;)

And if you go to BigPong, be prepared to lose TweakTown for several days on end. Their DNS servers are LOUSY at updating, I left them because I couldn't view TT for 15 days straight :(

No problems with Optus though :D

LOL, exactly, if u go with bigpond then ur just wasting a ****load of money...but ive changed from iprimus now neway & doing thru datafast as they are 24.95 per month for 500meg DL & unlimited hours...but it doesn't have a kick off time so its good for my netserver....if anybody comes across a dialup for about $32 with unlimited dl & hours & no kickoff time then PLEASE TELL ME!
            At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

yeah ok...its just my parents want the Internet, Phone bills all on the same bill...so it saves money...

hmm...iPrimus sounds pretty goodo...get hex to look around..he knows more about that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo

<center></center>

Well I download between 2 and 3GB a month on dialup - so 1.5GB isn't enough for me :p
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

its official - I got my letter tell me it was being disconnect on 15th of jan

:cry: :cry: :cry:
                  http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
                    Dingoblue

400hours a month
                    1.5gig a month
                    Uses the optus network

35/month, 25/month if you get their longdistance/mobile service as well.

Im with them. No complaints.

You can do referrals, each person you refer to the DB service, you and them get credited to your account.
                    I'm not interested in dial up

I can get unlimitted hours, unlimitted downloads, no disconects for $0 per month

but I want broadband or some description

Comment

Yes I'm sure that ya don't want to go backwards Kheldar. :eek:
                      <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar

yeah got our's today...their motive: "lack of demand, and high costs"

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar

make the most of it while you have it, download about 1 gig(or more, if you so wish ;)) a day :D
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Knowin' Kheldar he'd make that 2or3 g's at least. :D
                            <center></center>

Comment

:cry: no HD space left

filled 120 G - i gotted do some serious cd burining

Comment

Well ya better get started on them them. ;)
                                <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                                X