• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM BACK... again

well... i'm back... did yas miss me ?? :D :?:
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

what you been up to man ??

Comment

He has been up to playing with chicks…or playing music with chicks…one of the 2

Comment

I like the secong option :D

i'm back as well!
        i'm running on my backup pc atm
        damn this is slow!!!!!!!
        I had an accident on my main pc so i had to install the net onto this one (took 4eva)
        TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Andy

Did you make any *ahem* "great notes" *ahem* about the girls there? ;)
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Welcome back Andy... tell us about it! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
              You were gone:confused:

Comment

Yeah how did the camp band go? :D
                <center></center>

Comment

out west* in singleton and newcastle, this is how many chicks me and my friends saw, a grand total of 3......
                  very sad indead, but then again, we only played at damn primary schools :(

*yes me and my friends havd something agaiunst westies, but i will not reveal it coz i don't want a wiggo @ the door in a few hours :p with their horse drawn cart :p

ahh... neway, some teacher names that we made up:
                  franky
                  scibbo
                  fat rack lesbian
                  fat f*ck
                  and yes tweaky, you did hear that "l" word so now your ears(and maybe something else ;)) can prick up

and me and my friends being so very bored, decidsed to make up an award, "the hottest westy ever", then "the hottest westy over 20 ever", we didn't want to go any further than that ;)

ummm........

there was a lil bit of gay bum sex in my cabbion, luckily, not involving me and another of the five in the cabbin.

more soon if i can think of anything to add
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

sounds like it was fun Andy :D
                    TT Original

Comment

continuation:

then us 3 year 9ers and 2 year 8ers, the bus drivers and scibbo went to a different motel than the rest of the band coz there wasn't enough room in the other one, we got a 2 story "villa"(which they called it) and the 2 bus drivers and scibbo got a 1 story "bungalow" each :D

then there were also some pre-shat ****s after teh "cleaners" came to put another bed in there(which was flushed and sprayed very well with some glen 20 stuff ;)).
                      then there was also a guy by the name of matt who must have an a-hole big enough for a tennis ball or something coz he decided to replicate the pre-shat ****, then another guy decided to hang another bog, but this time looked like a dick and a pair of balls(very good aiming nick), all w/o a flush, then the next morning, it all misteriously disappeared, not flushed, coz the water was still a shade of **** brown.

while the rest of the band were off watching harry potter *shudder*, me, matt(a yr 9er) and simon(my friend and the other yr 9er) and scibo went shopping to a woolies near by and scibo(being a maths teacher) decided to get all home brand and **** :(, but simon prevailed and got a box of coco pops :D, a real life saver ;)

BTW: if all this doesn't make any sense, just tell me which bits and i'll try to fix them :)
                      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Nah, makes sense andy

Comment

good to know that 4 days with lil ****s doesn't make you insane :) :D
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

it would make me insane

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
                              it would make me insane
                              Anything would make me insane after being away from my PC for a week... :D

Comment

Working...
                              X