No announcement yet.

Omfg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone really thinked like that, they deserve to be shot a few times in each finger then be forced to watch a pokemon movie 100 times over and over non-stop, be deprived of food, but fed half a cup of water a day (just to keep them alive), then kicked in the balls about 10 times for each breath they take in a 5 minute period, and kicked in the head 10 times for each heart beat in a 5 minute period, and then-maybe put them out of their pain and kill them :D , that would rid the world of one moreold person that hates technology until you put them infront of a poker machine
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

What the real question is

This bloke said he did research on hacking, where would he of got all his "factual" information from. lol, still can't get over the bonzibuddy thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

You still need a system anyway - don't you Kay?:D

Yes still waiting,waiting and more waiting :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bern
          You all better watch out because I run linux on an AMD :devil:
          Evil personified

Or is that electrified?:laugh:

I think AOL has a page where you can buy amulets to protect from people such as yourself
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

[B]I think AOL has a page where you can buy amulets to protect from people such as yourself
            Yes, I've seen them...they say intel inside :p
            p-two.net

Comment

Yes, I've seen them...they say intel inside :p
              LOL
              I've got one, but the ability to resist the dark side is failing me fast:)
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

[B]

LOL
                I've got one, but the ability to resist the dark side is failing me fast:)
                Use the source luke...er.....Mr. C
                p-two.net

Comment

Might be easier to use the force there, but then again there is the dark side ..................

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                    Yes still waiting,waiting and more waiting :(

Well, with all this time that Wiggo has off work, can't he build you a machine? ;)

I know that my mother would just make one herself :D
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

It's ok now as the case is on the kitchen bench now awaitin' the powertools in the morkin' after I strip it out a bit later today. ;)
                      <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                        It's ok now as the case is on the kitchen bench now awaitin' the powertools in the morkin' after I strip it out a bit later today. ;)
                        <center></center>
                        Oh! So you are going to get Kay's system up and running while TT has a website still operational?:p

Comment

yeah as No.1 son's PC is headin' 2 his room soon so there will be a vacant space beside me soon so I might as well make a start on it. ;)
                          <center></center>

Comment

Cool:thumb:
                            She's been wanting one for some time. Shouldn't take a great deal to meet her needs initially would it?
                            Besides, a little more practice tinkering will be good for you:D

Comment

[b]
                              She's been wanting one for some time. Shouldn't take a great deal to meet her needs initially would it?
                              I am not going to touch that one :p
                              p-two.net

Comment

I am not going to touch that one :p
                                Wiggo would kick your.....................:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X