No announcement yet.

Omfg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guys talk about AOL made me wanna' hurl - explains a good deal though. Many of their customers are too pathetic to enter an IP address, or know what one is for that matter.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

This thing is everywhere!

The article is fake btw

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
        This thing is everywhere!

The article is fake btw
        I do believe it is fake.

I also do believe there are people who think just like that:eek:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

When the /. crew have finished have a read of the mandrake "review".
          p-two.net

Comment

****... guys its a humor site... LOL
            SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
            Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR
              [B]****... guys its a humor site... LOL
              Well der..but the funniest parts are the (L)user comments :p
              p-two.net

Comment

Yeah there's some good one's of those and half of them don't know what there talkin' about either. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                <center></center>

Comment

Well if this bloke is in fact real he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quake is a game

AMD is a world renowned processor

Computers need to be upgraded at some stage in their life

And the funniest. Comet Cursor is a mouse cursor program, Bonzi Buddy is a talking gorilla lol

Comment

Comet Cursor is spyware:shoot2:

Comment

MMM I installed bonzi buddy and uuh removed it!!

Comment

Well thats it then............ Will have to ban my 22 yr old from the comp as he plays Quake...........mind you it is his comp, but if I ban him I will be able to play instead :D ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.
                          this ones my favourite - I know child labour is not a joke, but I can imagine this guys vision of 9yr. old kids hunched over a dirty desk micro soldering multi-billion transistor CPU's by hand

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                            Well thats it then............ Will have to ban my 22 yr old from the comp as he plays Quake...........mind you it is his comp, but if I ban him I will be able to play instead :D ;)
                            You still need a system anyway - don't you Kay?:D

And as to RDR's post;

Albinus has already warned me about you AMD enthusiasts:laugh:

Comment

You all better watch out because I run linux on an AMD :devil:
                              p-two.net

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

And as to RDR's post;

Albinus has already warned me about you AMD enthusiasts:laugh:

Hey, I'm as unbiased as they come - I have one of each AMD and Intel - not to mention both nVidia and ATi video cards

check the sig...

I am somewhat biased towards epox mainboards though - And I think we finally won Darth away from Abit too :D :laugh: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X