No announcement yet.

Beefy's Av, should he change it back or not???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Gee's!!! now that's optomistic :eek:

Comment

lol... just lettin him know not all is lost if he odesnt get it :D

Comment

thanks.. it makes me feel oh so much better... not... :)

Comment

hmm. lemme try again...
          we're all here for ya no matter what happens:)
          GROUP HUG!
          lol

Comment

that's not much better.. :)

Comment

lol. fine! You'll get the ****in job..happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
                lol... just lettin him know not all is lost if he odesnt get it :D
                Yeah, and if he does get it, he'll find out soon enough - it sux!
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

lol...most jobs do tho:(

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

Yeah, and if he does get it, he'll find out soon enough - it sux!
                    At least i'll be in a job where I can seriously complain how bad it is.. instead of complaining about I job I don't do, cos there is nothing to do.. if ya get what I mean.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                      they haven't really busted me, just asked me to 'cut back' on personal use.. they still don't know that i'm downloading 2 - 2.5GB of stuff a day.. ;)

Don't worry, i check in from time to time at night.. just to see what's going on... I'm at a training lesson at the moment for work. they are teaching me how to install Win 98 and to put a computer together.. good stuff.. not... :(

are you sure - we can tell exactly how much, who by, when etc about our web access
                      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

no one on our campus has the knowledfe to do that.. The people on the central servers in the city probably have my IP address taped to the screen to see what good stuff i'm downloading into cache for them.. :)

They actually have a big ol record of what subnets have been downloading, and usually have a top ten IP addresses for downloads.. One guy got 20GB in a month... my goal is to beat him.. :)

Comment

go for it Beefy.....after all every one has to have a goal to reach ;)

Comment

Never underestimate what they know about your online activities.
                            Getting a polite warning is an indicator - they know - just giving you the opportunity to "clean up your act".
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Maybe they should try giving him some work to do, that would stop any personal browsing :?:

Comment

the polite warning was from my boss, it wasn't from the IT people. I'm expecting that warning some other time.. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X