Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beefy's Av, should he change it back or not???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, they are keeping an eye on me at work, so i can't post all day like I used to.. i miss a lot of threads, especially the weekend ones... got holidays soon though.. will see what I can do.. :)

Thought about juggernaut, but decided not to.. unless someone wants to change me from newbie tweaker to Juggernaut ;) ;)

Comment

Got busted surfin' on company time?

Check in when you drag your self home from the salt mine if you have the strength to, OK dude.:p
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

they haven't really busted me, just asked me to 'cut back' on personal use.. they still don't know that i'm downloading 2 - 2.5GB of stuff a day.. ;)

Don't worry, i check in from time to time at night.. just to see what's going on... I'm at a training lesson at the moment for work. they are teaching me how to install Win 98 and to put a computer together.. good stuff.. not... :(

Comment

And they pay you too?

you 'da man!
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

bah, it's a crap wage.. i'm goin for another job at the moment.. IT manager.. nice job, nice wage.. not much chance of getting it with my exp, but it's worth a shot....

Comment

like they say, they aren't going to hire you if you don't apply

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                like they say, they aren't going to hire you if you don't apply
                Definitely, what have you got to lose?!
                Go for it man! Live on the edge!
                Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Originally posted by [size=7
                  Beefy[/size]]
                  Thought about juggernaut, but decided not to.. unless someone wants to change me from newbie tweaker to Juggernaut ;) ;)
                  Not much point though if ya ain't goin' to be one anymore. :(
                  <center></center>

Comment

got sent all the forms for the job today... looks fairly simple really.. gonna apply when I get back home. Been in Melbourne since Sunday, going home Thursday, so I'll apply then...

Doesn't look like i'm gonna be much of a juggernaut if I get this job... :(

Comment

Good luck with it. :thumb:

Comment

as they say in showbiz; Break a leg!

Comment

Good luck with it Beefy!!!
                          Aim high buddy ;)

Comment

Think confident and b*llsh*t alot, any little bit helps :D ;)

Comment

submitting forms now.. :)

Comment

Good Luck Beefy!
                                and dont worry if ya dont get it. always more chances....and there's always a cold beer in the fridge that wont reject ya;)

Comment

Working...
                                X