Clear All

• PC Security! with a difference

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

LOL funny!!

Not good though, it would take away some needs of my job.. :thumbs do

As long as folks keep stealing stuff I keep delivering my services.. :devil win

:cheers:

Comment

Hahaha that is great! A good read :D. I wonder if the part about the guy stealing it is really true... A computer illiterate person would probably be like "The heavier it is, the more powerful." Lol knowing your average thief I think they would think alike...

Comment

Not quite as good as Grim's old sig but close.

Comment

I laughed my ass off, that really made my day! But on a more serious note. What about using the cement as a cooling solution, and anti theft in a working machine. Just hope it never needs a replacement part.
          I think I'll try it on an old p100 if I ever get time. First, remove all fans and hs's except the psu fan. Make an intake duct on the top for it. Mask all surfaces that need cooling. Take a caulking gun tube of silicone and rubber gloves, then coat everything electric. remove the masking and let it dry for a few days. then test it shortly to make sure it still works.
          Next step, fill er up. And voila, a 110lb anti theft super cooled anti condensation computer(if it works).lol
          Any thoughts?

Another brainstorm:wow: remote locate the psu, cd rom, power button and keep the contraption in a deep freezer.
          athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
          tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
          asus a7n8xe-dlx
          thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
          bfg 6800gt
          seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
          samsung dvdrw
          2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
          logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
          2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
          creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
          mushkin 550w

opteron 146 @ 2850 (10x285)
          DFI infinity nf4 ultra
          thermaltake tsunami dream -black
          seagate sataII 500gb
          evga 8600gt oc ssc edition
          samsung sata dvd-rw
          2x1024 ocz black
          logitech ifeel/ nec accusync 75f
          ocz fatal1ty 550w

Comment

Originally posted by maximus7001
            I laughed my ass off, that really made my day! But on a more serious note. What about using the cement as a cooling solution, and anti theft in a working machine. Just hope it never needs a replacement part.
            I think I'll try it on an old p100 if I ever get time. First, remove all fans and hs's except the psu fan. Make an intake duct on the top for it. Mask all surfaces that need cooling. Take a caulking gun tube of silicone and rubber gloves, then coat everything electric. remove the masking and let it dry for a few days. then test it shortly to make sure it still works.
            Next step, fill er up. And voila, a 110lb anti theft super cooled anti condensation computer(if it works).lol
            Any thoughts?

Another brainstorm:wow: remote locate the psu, cd rom, power button and keep the contraption in a deep freezer.
            Two interesting ideas I've seen is someone building a PC in a bar fridge, and someone water cooling with the water being kept cold 6ft under ground.

Comment

Working...
            X