Hillarious

cool vid

Comment

Download that last night, quite funny!
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

That was more creative than any of the scenes in the matrix movies! :rofl:
        :-(

Comment

I grabbed it the other night its so funny :) defintly worth the download

Comment

just wondering... since your with bigpond as well. When you use ftp to access the server, do you ever get problem where it refuses to log you in?

this has been happening to me for a long time, and tech support haven't exactly been a great help (gone to the point where i've given up).

it all goes fine until it asks for my password.... after that a "530 Not logged in" error appears. I've tried resetting the password, removing my website completely, and remaking it, getting new accounts, etc. Nothing appears to work...

strange though, as i'm able to access all other ftps... so i'm guess the problem is not with my connection, and i've accessed it before.... just that this suddenly pops up.

sorry to put this here when i know it ain't supposed to be here, but i don't know where else to ask such a specific question.

Comment

I miss the Gong Show!

That was very well done tho, great ideas!:cheers:

Comment

Working...
              X