Best animations I've EVER seen..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best animations I've EVER seen..

Go to my server and download em', it's divx files from 2.3 to 8.8 Mb and they are located in the "Ogree" folder..

Oh, it's Nvidias ogree showing of and dancing and boxing etc.. It's the best I've seen so far..:wow: Enjoy..

Ooops, damn sorry I'm outta space on the host server.. :o

The biggest one will have to do for now and I'll post the three other smaller ones later on..

Comment

The animations from 'Yeah! The Movie' or whatever it is? Saw them ages ago... Very cool. ;) Especially the boxing one.

Comment

Yes I'm sure they been around some time, Nvidias demo of Ogre is 244 Mb big!! And they have said that 512Mb of ram is minimum in order to run it.. :)

But hell 244Mb, man that's big for a single demo. :wow:

:cheers:

Comment

Anyway I've been workin' 65 hours in the last 5 nights so i'd better get some rest.. I'm outta here..

Comment

A new clip uploaded..

Comment

The last two clips uploaded.. :)

Comment

Is anyone actually looking at these, or are you filling a thread for the fun of it? :)

Comment

Well people are looking at the thread, but I doubt anyone is dl the clips. I just wanted to finish what I started. Those sweeties are in DivX format which is the way to go, If I just posted the link maybe people had used slowtime from Apple or some other sinful work of the as we all know evil devil himself.. :barf:

Comment

I'm DLing them right now. Hang on, lemme watch them. I'm at work, so it better not be NSFW! : omg:

Wow! Pretty cool, for being so old. Reminds me of Golem..... errrr.... Golem reminds me of him....

Comment

I can upload some really sweet dirty clips for ya if you get bored at work.. :shh:

Just don't show em' to ya boss he might go totally bananas..

:laugh: :rofl:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                      X