No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I object to that picture posted by you Wiggo.............looks likes we are about to have words!!!!!!!!!!!
    We all know women are better drivers :mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
      I object to that picture posted by you Wiggo.............looks likes we are about to have words!!!!!!!!!!!
      We all know women are better drivers :mad:
      But this was about parking
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Yes and I know someone who will go out of her way to avoid using reverse gear too. ;)
        <center></center>

Comment

• :devil:

Comment

• i've seen many versions of that one
            TT Original

Comment

• And this one to I bet. ;)

Comment

• Never mind Kay, the last laugh is on Wiggo, didnt ya notice all those cars were the same in that pic?? :?:
                Dumping yard, not carpark

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister

Dumping yard, not carpark
                  Soooo - You DO know the difference!
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Mr C, shame on you, I could park a bus in there and not hit one of those cars.......lol :no: :thumb:

Comment

• That's funny as I counted 11 different types of cars in it. :rolleyes:
                      <center></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                        That's funny as I counted 11 different types of cars in it. :rolleyes:
                        <center></center>
                        Thats funny I counted 5............white, blue,red, grey and black

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay

Thats funny I counted 5............white, blue,red, grey and black
                          Spoken like a true connoisseur

Comment

• play nice kiddies:D

and Kay - the reason that women get better statistics is two fold

1. when wemon drive they don't have somebody naggin in their ear

2. Since women change their minds without notifiying anybody (appareantly this is their right) they also do the same thing on the roads, which force us males to react to your driving "skills" and thus we have the accidents but they are cased by women.
                            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• OMG !

You better run 'cause when Kay sees that post she's gonna'..

Comment

• whip me harder :D
                                http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
                                X