Jokes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Types You Meet in the Men's Room

1) Excitable -- Shorts half-twisted around, cannot find hole, rips shorts.
    2) Sociable -- Joins friends in piss whether he has to or not.
    3) Cross-eyed -- Looks into the next urinal to see how the other guy is fixed.
    4) Timid -- Cannot piss if someone is watching, flushes urinal, comes back later. 5) Indifferent -- All urinals being used, pisses in sink.
    6) Clever -- No hands, fixes tie, looks around, usually pisses on floor.
    7) Worried -- Not sure of where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.
    8) Frivolous -- Plays stream up, down and across urinal, tries to hit flies and bugs.
    9) Absent-Minded -- Opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.
    10) Childish -- Pisses directly in bottom of urinal, likes to see it bubble.
    11) Sneaky -- Farts silently while pissing, acts very innocent, knows man in other stall will be blamed.
    12) Patient -- Stands very close for a long time, reads with free hand.
    13) Desperate -- Waits in long line, teeth floating, pisses in pants.
    14) Tough -- Bangs dick on side of urinal to dry.
    15) Efficient -- Waits until he has to crap and does both.
    16) Fat -- Backs up and takes a blind shot at urinal, pisses in shower.
    17) Little -- Stands on box, falls in, drowns.
    18) Drunk -- Holds left thumb in right hand, pisses in pants.
    19) Disgruntled -- Stands for a while, gives up, walks away.
    20) Conceited -- Holds two-inch dick like baseball bat.

Comment

• 3rd Grade Quiz

A first grade teacher was having trouble with one of her students, Johnny.
      ''I'm too smart for the first grade. My sister is in the third grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third grade too!''

The teacher had had enough. She took Johnny to the principal's office. While Johnny waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told the teacher he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first grade and behave. The teacher agreed. Johnny was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agrees to take the test.

'' What is 3x3? ''
      ''9.''

''What is 6 x 6 ?''
      ''36.''

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third grader should know. The principal looked at the teacher and told her he thought Johnny belonged in third grade.

''Let me ask him some questions. What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?''

''Legs.''

''What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?''

''Pockets.''

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, ''Put Johnny in the fifth grade, I missed the last two questions.''

Comment

• 5 Counterproductive Pick-Up Lines

1) If you and I were squirrels, I could bust a nut in your hole.
        2) How do you like your eggs: fried, scrambled or fertilized?
        3) My love for you is like diarrhea; I just can't hold it in.
        4) If your right leg was Thanksgiving, and your left leg was Christmas, then could I meet you between the holidays?
        5) How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat.

Comment

• 60 Things Not to Say to a Naked Guy

1. I've smoked fatter joints than that.
          2. Ahh, it's cute.
          3. Who circumcised you?
          4. Why don't we just cuddle?
          5. You know they have surgery to fix that.
          6. It's more fun to look at.
          7. Make it dance.
          8. You know, there's a tower in Italy like that.
          9. Can I paint a smiley face on that?
          10. It looks like a night crawler.
          11. Wow, and your feet are so big.
          12. My last boyfriend was 4'' bigger.
          13. It's ok, we'll work around it.
          14. Is this a mild or a spicy Slim Jim?
          15. Eww, there's an inch worm on your thigh.
          16. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
          17. Oh no, a flash headache.
          18. (giggle and point)
          19. Can I be honest with you?
          20. My 8-year-old brother has one like that.
          21. Let me go get my tweezers.
          22. How sweet, you brought incense.
          23. This explains your car.
          24. You must be a growing boy.
          25. Maybe if we water it, it'll grow.
          26. Thanks, I needed a toothpick.
          27. Are you one of those pygmies?
          28. Have you ever thought of working in a sideshow?
          29. Every heard of clearasil?
          30. All right, a treasure hunt!
          31. I didn't know they came that small.
          32. Why is God punishing you?
          33. At least this won't take long.
          34. I never saw one like that before.
          35. What do you call this?
          36. But it still works, right?
          37. Damn, I hate baby-sitting.
          38. It looks so unused.
          39. Do you take steroids?
          40. I hear excessive masturbation shrinks it.
          41. Maybe it looks better in natural light.
          42. Why don't we skip right to the cigarettes?
          43. Oh, I didn't know you were in an accident.
          44. Did you date Lorena Bobbitt?
          45. Aww, it's hiding.
          46. Are you cold?
          47. If you get me real drunk first.
          48. Is that an optical illusion?
          49. What is that?
          50. I'll go get the ketchup for your french fry.
          51. Were you neutered?
          52. It's a good thing you have so many other talents.
          53. Does it come with an air pump?
          54. So this is why you're supposed to judge people on personality.
          55. Where are the puppet strings?
          56. Your big gun is more like a BB gun.
          57. Look, it fits my Barbie clothes.
          58. Never mind, why bother.
          59. Is that a second belly button?
          60. Where's the rest of it?

Comment

• A Child's Prayer

One night, a father passed by his son's room and heard his son praying: "God bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Ta ta, Grandpa."
            The father didn't quite know what this meant, but was glad his son was praying. The next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor of a heart attack. The father reassured himself that it was just a coincidence, but was still a bit spooked.

The next night, he heard his son praying again: "God bless Mommy and Daddy. Ta ta, Grandma."

The father was worried, but decided to wait until morning. Sure enough, the next morning Grandma was on the floor, dead of a heart attack.

Really scared now, the father decided to wait outside his son's door the next night. And sure enough, the boy started to pray: "God bless Mommy. Ta ta, Daddy."

Now the father was so scared he practically soiled himself. He stayed up all night, and went to the doctor's early the next day to make sure his health was fine. When he finally came home, his wife was waiting on the porch. She said, "Thank God you're here -- we could really use your help! We found milkman dead on our porch this morning!"

Comment

• A Fisherman's Tale

Two fellas are fishing in a boat under a bridge. One looks up and sees a funeral procession starting across the bridge. He stands up, takes off his cap, and bows his head. The procession crosses the bridge and the man puts on his cap, picks up his rod and reel, and continues fishing.
              The other guy says, "That was touching. I didn't know you had it in you."

The first guy responds, "Well, I guess it was the thing to do - after all, I was married to her for 40 years."

Comment

• A Group Of Four Very Close Friends

There was a dentist, an electrician, a salesperson, and a carpenter that met everyday for breakfast at a low income diner. They were all married except the salesman. When he was married, he went on his honeymoon with his wife. The other three still met for breakfast when he was gone. An idea came up to play some practical jokes on the new married person.
                "I'll make his bed slant so his bed will collapse when he is making love," said the carpenter.
                "I'll hot wire his mattress so that he'll feel immence heat while making love.'
                "Those are good ideas," said the dentist. "But I am not going to tell you what I'm going to do.'
                The next day the salesman comes into the diner. He says "I congratulate you guys for making my bed collapse, and I thank you for making my bed really hot, but I'm going to kill the ******* who put novocaine in the vaseline."

Comment

• Comment

• A Hole in the Head

Why does a man's ***** have a hole in it?
                    So he can get oxygen to his brain.

Comment

• A Hooker and a Bungee Jump

What do a bungee jump and a Hooker have in common?
                      They're both cheap, fast, and if the rubber breaks, you're dead.

Comment

• A Husband's Moment of Realization

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"

"What dear?" She asked gently.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

Comment

• A Little Testy

A woman went to her doctor for a follow-up visit after the doctor had prescribed testosterone (a male hormone) for her. She was a little worried about some of the side effects she was experiencing.
                          ''Doctor, the hormones you've been giving me have really helped, but I'm afraid that you're giving me too much. I've started growing hair in places that I've never grown hair before.''

The doctor reassured her, ''A little hair growth is a perfectly normal side effect of testosterone. Just where has this hair appeared?''

''On my testicles, which is something else I want to talk to you about...,'' replied the lady.

Comment

• A Real Screamer

How do you get your wife to scream real loud when you're having sex?
                            Call her from where you're at!

Comment

• A Small Problem

A woman keeps asking her husband if her boobs are so small. ''Does this shirt make them look bigger? Does this one make them look smaller?'' she asks.
                              The next day her husband buys her a mirror. Before bed, she always looks in the mirror and asks her husband, ''Does this shirt make them look bigger? Does this one make them look smaller?''

Finally he gets so annoyed that he says, ''I know how to make them larger!''

''How!?!?!?'' she asks.

''Take a bunch of toilet paper and rub it in between your boobs.''

''Well how long does it take?'' she asks.

''They should expand over the years,'' he answers.

''How did you know that?'' she wonders.

''I dunno, but it sure worked for your ass, didn't it?'''

Comment

• The Wonder Bra

Q. Why is it called the wonder bra?
                                A. Because when they take it off you wonder where her boobs went.

Comment

Working...
                                X